|Here is your chance to own a
piece of ventriloquial history.
is a letter, written by The Great Lester (in his own
handwriting) to his dear friend W.S. Berger. The letter is
dated Friday July 6th 45 (1945). The Great Lester starts
the letter with praise for W.S. and his 50 years of service and
goes on for 10 pages writing about many topics.
- Answers to W.S. Berger about questions
that have been asked in the past
- His own ventriloquism course and how
much it cost in 1945 (this may surprise you when you compare
it to our dollar now)
- The different students who have taken
his ventriloquism course
- The flood that destroyed part of W.S.
- How Vent Haven is getting too big and
making W.S. Berger famous all over the world. Even
advising him about creating a museum.
- His true feelings about Edgar Bergen... his lip control, his position in the IBV
(International Brotherhood of Ventriloquist) and more.
- Plus many more insightful thoughts and
Now you can own a copy of this spectacular
10 page letter for only $14.00 (plus $2.00 shipping and
This is truly a wonderful item for
anyone's collection. Remember, not only are you getting a
piece of ventriloquial history, you are also getting a copy of
The Great Lester's autograph on a ten page handwritten letter
Lester personally penned by hand (this is NOT a typewritten
Contact me to get yours
today....$14.00 (plus $2.00 shipping and handling)
I accept PayPal